This is the 1st and 2nd session context-setting for the February 2024 PRL (Practical Relational Leadership) Course. It includes:
- History of my work with the PRL’s
- The business opportunities of this work (including running your own PRL’s or participating in the Conscious Singles Project)
- The importance and relevance of context, including very important question of the right amount to present in beginner groups
- The root context of Circling, and how circling distinguishes itself from most other transformational modalities
- Some comments on a recent workshop I attended with Miki Kashtan and NGL (Non-Violent Global Liberation)
First session I re-recorded this audio from an updated transcript, as the audio was not clear and I subsequently added some things to the transcript. Second session is the (edited) live recording. Enjoy 🙂
You can read the transcript of this presentation here.