Community News Roundup – December 2021
- Authentic Revolution is starting another Authentic Life Course on December 11. They also have a new professional training program, Authentic Facilitator, that is very impressive, and starting very soon (Nov. 30 and January 10). Sara Ness and Geof Krum traveled all over interviewing and filming skilled facilitators. The content goes way beyond simple AR, and they have also put together a heavy-hitter team which includes Megan Taylor Morrison and Jason Digges . There is a good chance I will take this course myself once I am done with the Level Up.
- Peter Will Benjamin and The Connection Institute is presenting a free workshop, How Honest Are We Really Being on Thursday Dec 2 at 2pm EST. They are also starting a new cohort of Relational Leadership Academy (in person) in January, doing a new UnTriggered course starting January 11, and ongoing Parts Theater and Badass Boundaries workshops.
- ART International has too much going on for me the enumerate here. Just let me mention ART of Leadership Level 3 in Bali and Costa Rica in 2022, a new program The ART of Authentic Dating which starts Dec. 2 (intro webinar recording here), and quite a few more.
- The Circling Institute has an online Explorer Weekend on Dec. 18-19, along with their usual Thursday evening (6pm PST) drop-in Circling
- Josh Stein from the (newly-rebranded) Awkward Leadership School has an Art of Being Real mini-intensive on Dec. 18. He is also going to be offering a monthly Mastermind to members of the Authentic Relating Event Facilitators Facebook group.
- I will be offering a free weekly Mastermind Circling for AR Leaders & Wannabe’s as well on the AR Facilitators Facebook (this is a different format than Josh’s, and you would also need to join the facebook group to see it). The timings is Thursdays at 2pm EST (except for the weeks in which Josh is running his event).
- Finally, I have one final Introduction to Mastermind Circles today, Sunday at 2pm EST (in a few hours). Buy tickets here. Committed groups will be forming in December, if you are interested in learning more you can reply to this mail. What I am calling “Mastermind Circling” is like Masterminding with more connection intent, or maybe Circling with more developmental intent. It’s super-fun and often very transformational, especially over time.