What’s happening in the community?
- The Circling Institute is now doing Drop-in Circling events on some Saturday mornings Pacific time (a better time-match for Eastern and European time zones). Please join me tomorrow, Saturday Nov 6 at 10am Pacific! (I have been wanting to check out their events for a while). They also offer Thursday evening circles, and Weekend Intensives, both online and in-person for the Bay area.
- Authentic Revolution has a new course, The Authentic Facilitator, which begins November 30. In addition there are the 3 levels of their famous Authentic Life Course and the vibrant monthly-membership Connect Community
- ART International has so much going on I feel dizzy reading about it! This includes Intimacy for Couples, the Authentic Relating for Professionals Webinar (Part 2 coming up Nov 11!), the Internal Family Systems and Shadow Academy Mini-Courses for those doing deep psychotherapeutic work, Authentic Dating offerings for singles (details coming soon), the ever-popular Level 1 and 2 courses, and the free Community Circles running twice a week, every week.
- Megan Taylor Morrison and Sara Ness are offering a 3-part Make Money As a Facilitator. First class begins Tuesday Nov. 9. I am signed-up for this too, yippee! You can also watch the replay for the earlier free webinar here
- I have also joined the CircleAnywhere Level Up program and its blowing my mind. I will have more to say about this later. Of course, the regular CircleAnywhere is still a steal for anybody seeking a deep dive into Circling and Authentic Relating on a budget (same as Connect from Authentic Revolution). There is also a new, free Circling Orientation Online Course by Annabeth Novitsky & team. Check it out!
- And finally, I will be doing a number of Introductions to Circling Masterminds (previously “Developmental Circling”) during November as well, with a projected December start date for the committed groups. I will send out another email about this early next week, so stay tuned to that or else visit the Circling Guide Calendar a few days from now.
Are you seeking exposure for your own programs?
The Circling Guide Community Roundup Newsletter will now be monthly. If you have offers or events, write to me your upcoming events before the 1st of the month and I will try to include them. You should also join the Authentic Relating Event Facilitators facebook group and request your events to get on the global community calendar, which Sara Ness and team have very graciously made available. Also check out the more lightly moderated Circling & AR Facilitators Worldwide group
Finally some personal news…
I have moved to an egalitarian community in Wyoming, intending to brave the winter in a wood-heated RV (wish me luck!). More details on my personal blog New digs, new book, new life. (subscribe there too if you like).
I also have a new book! It’s a memoir, a kind of sexual / developmental autobiography, and I am looking for both test readers and marketing partners. You can read the introduction here and then write to me if you want to learn more.
Leave a Reply